TenMedia (https://www.tenmedia.de) is a young internet agency in the heart of Berlin. Since 2011, we are specialised in developing and maintaining online platforms. As part of our portfolio, we develop extensive apps and state-of-the-art websites with modern technology like Laravel, VueJS, React Native, Node.js, Zurb Foundation, Tailwind and more. From single solutions to full service, we're offering everything that's essential for website development and maintaining. Alongside customer's orders, we also have our own web portals.
You are determined to develop complex websites, software applications, APIs and apps in a user friendly way? You're always in tune with the latest trends, you can't fall asleep at night when there's an unsolved performance problem concerning your project and you're eagerly awaiting every new release? You're always rooting for your favourite stack and would like to improve with every new project? Then you have come to the right place!
For our current location in Berlin, we're seeking a PHP-DEVELOPER (m/f) as a permanent position including social insurance as a part time or full time job.
From the first day at our company, you can be sure to get integrated and trained for all the different departments and you'll support a friendly, startup-typical team with quick response times.
- Develop modern web-apps, software applications and APIs
- Depending on the project, you either lead the project or work as part of a team
- Plan new projects from scratch or improve existing ones
- Get creative and try out your own ideas
- You're working in a team with quick response times and a friendly atmosphere
- Additional vacation days and -agreements on short notice
- Permanent position including social insurance as a part time or full time job
- BVG ticket
- Free coffee and other drinks
- Free magazins
- Unrestricted work contract
- Further education upon consultation
- Centrally located office between Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz and Alexanderplatz
- You speak PHP fluently
- You're familiar with different CMS and frameworks
- You're quick at working your way into new frameworks, projects and problems
- English in speech and writing
- Reliability, team spirit and hands on mentality
- Affinity for web and digial media
- PLUS: Not necessary, but ideally experience in using Laravel, React Native, responsive CSS frameworks and Amazon AWS
- PLUS: Office 365
- PLUS: Jira or something similar
- PLUS: You like superhero movies
A complete education, good marks and a long list of attented workshops is not important to us. We're happy about professional newcomers or career jumpers. It is more important to us that you understand our products, know how to present them and work independently, diligently and creatively with a high degree of apprehension and motivation.
If you think you're the person we're referring to, please send us your full application including work samples, your preferred working hours (full or part time), salary expectations and your earliest start date FAO Jennifer Berning to jobs(at)tenmedia.de.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Code for Equity | Web Development | App Development | Laravel since 2011
Phone: +49 (0) 30/ 5 490 650 - 0
Fax: +49 (0) 30/ 5 490 650 - 79
VAT ID: DE285186723
CEO Rami Jabr
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg - HRB: 141523