Have you ever wanted to live in an ancient city with great weather that offers an affordable cost of living? In Athens, the largest city in Greece, you will find a vibrant expat community, continuous entertainment, and a good quality of life, along with the opportunity to develop your career. As one of the most desirable destinations in Europe, Athens offers everything from food and culture to lifestyle and shopping. Our client, based in Athens, is currently looking for a German speaking Customer Service Agent to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Speak to customers via phone, email, and live chat, answering questions and offering help when required.
- Keep accurate records of customer accounts and escalate issues internally when needed.
- On occasion, your language skills might be utilized for translations.
- The ability to speak and write German at a native level.
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude and strong communication skills.
- Prior experience in a similar role would be beneficial, but the willingness to learn is the most important pre-requisite.
What Is On Offer?
- As an industry standard, you can typically expect a competitive salary package and a positive working environment with strong possibilities for career development.
We have Customer Support roles for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and many other locations.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.