The Brand Executive will be responsible for the day to day execution and follow up of the operational tasks for the respective markets, through the customers’ whole lifecycle. The Brand Executive plays an instrumental part in the brand campaign execution function, making sure all customer facing material is being planned, set up and delivered on time, with high quality, may it be on site, in emails, sms or through other media. The selected candidate will also be assisting the Brand Manager with the campaign planning for the brand as a whole and will have responsibility for the local campaign setup and execution, as well as follow up on campaign results.
The Brand Executive will be writing copy, request translations (if required) and creatives, ensuring the content on the brand site is always fresh and up-to-date as well as setting up campaigns towards specific target groups, executing and delivering customer communications through all targeted marketing channels (primarily email, SMS, DMs & mobile push).
- Work together with the Brand team in creating overall brand campaign ideas and plans
- Create suggestions for local market CRM activities as well as follow up on campaign results independently and together with BI-team.
- Coordinates campaign briefs and requests within the team and/or to central teams according to agreed timelines
- Create and publish engaging copy according to the brand tone of voice. The copy will be used for customer communication (onsite content, emails, banners etc) to encourage new and existing players to engage with the site and take part in promotions.
- Update content such as text and resources on the brand site
- Use internal and third-party provider platforms to create campaign specific pages and promotions. Ensures correct groups/segments/offers are used, that correct sections of the website are updated and items are published/unpublished as per plans
- Manage and execute the brands’ communication delivery, accurately and as per given timelines. Responsibilities will include setting up, testing, sending, tracking and reporting on email, SMS and Push campaigns.
- Setting up and execution of automated activities (all lifecycle stages)
- Assist in the planning of upcoming campaigns
- Establish solid communication channels to central operations to inform them about planned campaigns to ensure synergy
- Speaks/writes German to a native level, fluent in English
- Great writing and editing skills; grammar, punctuation and style
- Marketing knowledge and/or experience from a similar role
- Strong organisational skills, excellent time management and experience of balancing multiple projects essential.
- Strong time management skills.
- Solid command in English (both written and verbal).
- Gaming industry experience a plus!
- Experience with working with CRM planning & communication
- General IT-knowledge: Internet, browsers, MS Office, etc.
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to tailor your dialogue and delivery to cater for a variety of audiences.
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- A doer with a mindset that nothing is impossible
- Proactive and a multi-tasker